Eminence Qualification Check is the operational fulfilment arm of UK based Qualification Check (https://www.qualificationcheck.com/), providing global education and employment verifications from 40,000 trusted sources across 190+ countries. Our intuitive verification solutions are trusted by thousands of organisations and individuals worldwide, supporting recruitment and helping protect the world from fraud.
Due to significant growth we now wish to recruit an experienced and talented research analyst professional to join our Delhi based fulfilment team.
Role and Responsibilities
The role will involve supporting the Head of Research and Head of Operations (APAC) with planning, co-ordinating and executing a regional programme of research across educational and professional institutions and private employers encompassing a range of vertical markets. Information regarding these data sources forms the bedrock of our service to our customers, ensuring that qualification and employment verifications are provided accurately and in a timely manner.
The role covers two key areas:
- An on-going programme of research to ensure contact data for educational, professional institutions and private organisations is kept up-to-date.
- In partnership with the verifications team, delivering a programme of continuous improvement with key institutions to ensure live pending verifications are resolved in a timely manner and root cause analysis is conducted to find suitable permanent solutions.
Key Skills and Personal Qualities
- Highly developed communication skills. Excellent written, verbal skills in English plus other languages being desirable.
- Planning and project management skills. Setting of key objectives and measuring results to ensure overall objectives are met.
- Ability to prepare reports and analyse data.
- Well-developed problem solving skills, with experience of root cause analysis and problem identification.
- Strong IT literacy – high level of proficiency with current software applications such as MS Office.
- Strong analytical skills with a strong focus on and attention to detail.
- Proficient team worker – ability to support other team members with a ‘internal customer service’ mindset.
- ‘Out of the Box’ thinker that can use creative thought to develop and test new and innovative solutions.
- Strong work ethic evidenced through an accountable approach.
Education and Qualifications
- Degree required.
- At least 3-5 years of work experience employing established research methodologies.