Qualification Check exists for one reason – to protect the world from fake qualifications so that people can work, study and live safely with each other.
We’ve been around for 10 years, and in that time we’ve become a world leader in verifying academic and professional qualifications across the world. We do this by using technology that is simple to implement, is simple to use, and gives both the user and the applicant the best experience possible.
As a result, organisations save time and money and applicants can get into their next role, or onto their next academic course hassle-free. This means we’re growing fast, our customers want additional products and services, which is where you come into it.
About the role:
– An opportunity to spread your wings with a fast-growing company where no 2 days are the same!
– A place where you feel engaged because you will be able to suggest new and different ideas, that will be actively listened, included in discussions that will impact the future product roadmap
– The chance to ditch hierarchies, job titles, and egos – just bring who you are to the table and GO!
– A place where you will constantly be learning new skills, by dealing with new problems in new environments
– A chance to showcase what you’re REALLY capable of by using your new knowledge and skills on top of what you already know
– You love communicating with others, explaining how what you’ve developed can help make our clients’ lives easier
– You enjoy working collaboratively with people in other roles like sales and account management, and will actively participate in team discussions
– You’re a gifted problem solver, creating great solutions that become the fabric of people’s day-to-day work.
– You’ll have your own style of working, but enjoy having a system to work to, being organized, and managing your work in a timely manner
– You’re learning all the time, always inquisitive, listening, and asking questions
– The role will involve taking ownership of key backend systems and lead to becoming a senior team member as the company grows.
– Tasks will include the full lifecycle of development, from working with the business/sales team to analyse requirements and design solutions through to implementation development and automated testing.
– The role will involve maintaining and extending our existing servers and services while also encouraging new ideas and technical experiments to enhance our offering
– Spring (Framework, Security, MVC, Boot)
– JSON / RESTful APIs
– Spring Webflow
– SOAP/XML APIs
– 10% company performance bonus
– Flexible/hybrid working 1 office day per week (more if wanted)
– Choice of new dev laptop
Interested? We’d love to hear from you. Please apply to: [email protected]