About Qualification Check
We are Qualification Check (www.qualificationcheck.com), a global background screening firm, specialising in the verification of academic & professional qualifications.
Headquartered in London, with offices in India, and with representatives around the world, we are growing rapidly and wish to recruit several Graduate Verification Analysts to join a team based in Nigeria.
The selected candidate will be trained on the processes and types of verification required. The role involves:
- calling educational institutions and companies/firms in order to verify candidates’ academic and employment histories.
- Online research into colleges, educational institutions and companies, to determine their process for academic & employment verifications.
- Sending out verifications as per the guidelines set by institutes and/or companies, and following up with the education institutes / companies to resolve each verification request.
- Thinking proactively about how a verification can be achieved, within the stated guidelines.
- Maintaining an independent MIS to track each day’s work in detail.
- Maintaining records of educational institutions and their verifications procedures.
- Researching the availability of results online, and associated costs.
This is a great opportunity for a new graduate wishing to develop his or her English and international business skills.
- This is an ideal opportunity for new graduates. Candidates should be available immediately.
- Excellent English-language skills are essential. Other foreign languages would be an advantage
- Sound knowledge of MS Office suite (proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- A flair for researching on the internet.
- This is a Human Resource Outsourcing process that requires candidates to be confident speaking with international institutions & employers .
- This is not a sales process but candidates must be comfortable managing their own workload.
- An aptitude for problem-solving will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of background screening (education & employment) would be an advantage but is not essential.
- An environment offering on-going development and a challenging role where you can build your career in the fast-growing business of Human Resource Outsourcing.
- A full-time role with exciting opportunities for advancement, based purely on merit.
- A competitive salary scale.
- Detailed on-the-job training.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you. Please apply to: [email protected]