About Eminence Qualification Check
We are the Indian division of Qualification Check (www.qualificationcheck.com), a global background screening firm, specialising in the verification of academic and professional qualifications.
Headquartered in London, with offices in India, we are growing rapidly and wish to recruit an additional Verification Analyst to join our team in Delhi.
The selected candidate will be trained on the processes and types of verification required. The role involves:
- calling educational institutions and companies/firms in order to verify candidates’ academic and employment histories.
- Online research into colleges, educational institutions and companies, to determine their process for academic & employment verifications
- Sending out verifications as per the guidelines set by institutes and/or companies, and following up with the education institutes / companies to resolve each verification request.
- Thinking proactively about how a verification can be achieved, within the stated guidelines.
- Maintaining an independent MIS to track each day’s work in detail.
- Maintaining records of educational institutions and their verifications procedures
- Researching the availability of results online, and associated costs
This is a great opportunity for a new graduate wishing to develop their English and international business skills.
- This is an ideal opportunity for new graduates. Candidates should be available immediately.
- Excellent English-language skills are essential. Other foreign languages would be an advantage
- Sound knowledge of MS Office suite (proficient in Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- A flair for researching on the internet.
- This is an Human Resource Outsourcing process that requires the candidate to be confident speaking with international institutions & employers .
- This is not a sales process but candidates must be comfortable managing their own workload.
- An aptitude for problem-solving will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of background screening (education & employment) would be an advantage but not essential.
- An environment offering on-going development and a challenging role where you can build a career your career in one of the fast-growing business of Human Resource Outsourcing.
- A full-time/ permanent role with exciting opportunities for advancement, based purely on merit.
- A competitive salary scale.
- Detailed on-the-job training.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you. Please apply to: [email protected]