About Qualification Check
We are Qualification Check (www.qualificationcheck.com), a global background screening firm, specialising in the digital verification of academic & professional qualifications. Headquartered in London, with offices in India, and with representatives around the world, we are growing rapidly and wish to recruit a digital marketing assistant to support that growth.
- Assist in the presentation and maintenance of Qualification Check’s social media presence, helping to extend coverage in all markets around the world.
- Assist in the development of social media content, creating different ‘voices’ and different types of content.
- Be responsible for maintenance of the leads database and all incoming marketing data.
- Develop skills in the company CRM system, and become the company’s go-to person for developing new datasets and reports.
- Contribute to compelling ideas for all channels to support larger campaigns.
- Support in curating our channels with yearly/monthly/weekly content plan.
- Work with the broader marketing team to create and send customer communications to targeted and segmented audiences.
- Help to maintain and update the content of the website, whilst working with external developers to improve and evolve our website.
- Reporting and analysis of our social media activity and website usage.
- Assist as necessary to prepare for events and conferences
This is a great opportunity for a graduate wishing to further develop his or her marketing skills. The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in Digital Marketing or similar
- Excellent written English, with flair for copy writing.
- A sound knowledge of MS Office suite (proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience of, and an affinity for, professional social media platforms.
- The ability to create a unique dialogue for our social media channels as part of the overall Marketing and Communications Strategy
- A friendly London-based environment in a fast-moving digital industry.
- A challenging role where you can develop your marketing skills and play a significant part in the ongoing growth of the company.
- A competitive salary plus annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- A flexible working environment
Interested? We’d love to hear from you. Please apply to: [email protected]